Saturday, July 7, 2012

Better late than never?

For the past few days I've been trying to organize my thoughts.I have a tendency to rant{a trait shared by the majority of this region's inhabitants}and in a an effort to shift blame I lay the blame squarely on not having a say in this country.Not just me but almost all Sudanese have no say in the direction of the this country.Like a lonely boat buffeted by maniacal fiscal policies{courtesy of our clueless minister of finance},economic embargo{a very stupid American policy},internal conflicts{a natural result of repression and marginalization } , misrepresentation in the media {in search of a quick and simple narrative by lazy and biased reporters}and a lack of a clear direction.{this is not a rant,I swear}.
As a result Sudan is mostly misunderstood and occasionally maligned.
akon has given me a platform  to try and reflect my understanding of my country.I am grateful.
I humbly ask the occasional reader to forgive my rants and procrastination.

1 comment: